14.8.2011

Can I adopt this hairy loveliness?

This weekend I drove by my car to a small city on the Southern coast of Finland, to my best friends apartment. I had so much fun there! The whole weekend we did nothing but ate junk food, watched movies, talked, laughed till it hurt our tummies and kept company to one lovable stray cat. (She was actually so sweet that I considered to adopt her.)



Meow!




Words that could describe my weekend could be extreme lazy and cosy. So lazy actually that I forgot to translate the rest of my au pair papers like references and my CV to the agency. I actually forgot our Fridays Five too *embarrassed*... Oooops! And this lazyness just keeps going... oh God.

Luckily I have at least a couple of weeks left to translate those papers before they're being sent to Germany.  What a relief! So, my Au Pair period in Germany can wait for some weeks! ;)





- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti