29.9.2011

Au Pair-life in Germany!

Wohoo, here I am darlings! ALIVE. (Actually have been for a week now but as soon as I arrived I've been traveling with the family so much that I unfortunately haven't had time to do anything.) By this time I've been in Düsseldorf and in Bonn and seen a lot! Family is very warm hearted and they have cute 3 year old twins. For me this was really cool, since you know I'm a twin too.

Next week I'm going to check out Cologne ;) Can't wait!

Here is some simple practical German sentences just for you ;)
I'm going to teach you more later. Take Care you little!

Guten Tag! = Good day
Ich heiße Ninni, wie heißst du? = My name is Ninni, who're you/what is your name?
Ich mag dich = I like you
Entschuldigung = Sorry/ Excuse me
Du siehst sehr gut aus = You look very good.

Now if anyone notices, there are one or two letters wrong or a whole word, please keep it for your own information. I'd like to live in this perfect bubble and think I really know this language. Thank you.

- Ninni
Ps. Next time, you sweeties may see some photos I've taken unless I feel so lazy as I feel now !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti