18.9.2011

Man of the Month: Nigel Barker

September: Nigel Barker


 Maybe it's because of the suite, charisma or the tallness, I don't know. When hearing from one interview this man saying ''Finnish look is hot in New York'' on last May, the only thing I focused on while staring at him was this three worded word: hot.

I've always admired and secretly envied people, who truly dare to say things as they are and try not to wear their words in a pretty gown. Nigel Barker stole my attention when watching years ago this ''America's Next Top Model'' for the first time: I really liked how straight was on everything. Of course, like in every area, also in that industry I guess people need to say things straight and make decisionsto get what they want but this boldness of him really fascinated me... and the look ;)

 In the end, I wanted to share these marvelous videos with you! Like Nigel, also I love photography, so here are some tips from the talented master himself!




Can't wait for the next America's Next Top Model to be shown here in the far North or in Germany!

- Ninni

Ps. You darlings can see him in ''Huippumalli Haussa'' here in Finland on channel 4 tomorrow!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti