7.12.2011

Christmastime in Düsseldorf



It's been really busy my life here in Germany but this morning I prepared A BIG cup of cappuccino, opened my laptop and decided to write about my Christmas time.

Like every year, also this year I've been really lazy to buy anything early enough and  (like every year) I'm blaming myself for being so lazy! It's only two weeks before I'm flying back to see my family and my dear friends in Finland. I've only been strolling around in the city and enjoying the Christmas spirit (And done some SALE-shopping!)

But no stress about the presents, for me it's enough to see my dear family and closest friends doing fine. It's almost 3 months that we haven't seen each other so I think the greatest gift for me this Christmas is to get a big hug from them ;)

Pullovers from MANGO
These pullovers I bought last week from MANGO and I don't regret that! They're really warm and I tried to find the biggest size they have so they'd be nicely loose ( Haloo, in Christmas I want to eat...)




T-shirts for my twin bro!
Under-ones from H&M and David Bowie- shirt from Zara
Something to my brother indeed. I think I'm going to steal this David Bowie shirt from him because it actually fit perfectly with the leather jacket I bought this spring... ;) Watch out bro!



Next time more about my Christmastime shopping! Unfortunately I can't unveil our Feos present but I must say it's something truly mysterious.

- Ninni

Ps. I could relate to this song now! GERMANY, where is your SNOW! As a young woman who comes from the far North, it's almost shocking that here isn't snow at all (and when it comes, it melts straight away)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti