10.12.2011

Present hunting for Christmas!


Phuuuh! After searching 6 hours Christmas presents, I think I've deserved a big cup of coffee! It was like going to workout or something like that! Luckily I was able to find the most of the presents and I don't need to loose my nerves while standing on a lines anymore. Comparing these lines in Finland and here in Germany... my god! Next time I'm going to be in Finland to buy these presents.



Headphones from Accesorize
Serviets from Mayersche
I think these two were totally sweet! ''Zuckersüss!'' means sugar-sweet and that definitely discripes all my closest friends. Headphones I bought for my friend A because she's totally crazy about Japanese theme. You know darlings: colorful clothes, cupcakes, funny accessories like cat ears or ''fox'' tails... I can reveal that even her boyfriend is half Japanese! (Maybe that's why she's so into this... oh, sweet love)





All hair pinns from H&M

Something sweet for the girl I need to look after here in Germany! Like you know, I'm working here as an Au Pair and I found this sweetness in one toyshop (unfortunately I forgot the name.)


And I have to admit, I bought something to myself too like for example this warm knitwear from Zara. I know the picture doesn't really tell how's the knitwear but I was in a hurry this morning. Maybe next time darlings! For some reason I'm crazy about these elbow patches and I needed to buy one item more with them ;)




Bags from New Yorker


- Ninni
Ps. Tomorrow I'll hit the Aachen!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti