24.7.2011

Best Driver Ever.

Broken exhaust pipe and not enough time. Boss will be furious. What would Dr. Phil do?
I say, he would definitely call me and use my memorable driving trips.

In case you sweeties are sometimes lost or anything choose ''Ninnis memorable driving trips'' as your transportation to your mysterious place X. I can ensure you'd have thrilling, fierce and breathtaking moments with my car. Just name your destination and hold on tightly. I can promise you'll reach there on time. Today I've proved my skills once again.

Good work Ninni! I'm so proud of you... *taps herself to shoulder*

ATTENTION! My services doesn't guarantee in which shape you are when reaching destination.
Broken bones, bruises and fear of death can also be a part of my driving services. Ninnis driving trips services doesn't also replace broken items. 

... And yes, this was a kind of an information I needed to share with you darlings ;) definitely.
I apologize I haven't written anything for a long time because of the my work.





- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti