27.7.2011

Man of the Month: Til Schweiger


July: Hot inglorious Bastard 


Is it getting more hot in here or is it just me? hot hot hot...


When hearing some rumors that this man is actually living in Germany, I found myself looking cheap, student wallet-fitting flight tickets straight to Berlin. I mean just look at him and that handsome face... oh. I wonder does he need an au pair in a minute? ;)

I myself don't know much about this gorgeous creature except one thing: His character, Hugo Stiglitz, stole a part of my young heart in the Inglorious Bastards movie. That attitude! Oh, Gosh. Have you seen this movie? Oh, you should darlings, you definitely should. I recommend it just because you can enjoy those eyes of Til Schweiger just a bit longer... oh, he's so handsome. And that German...lovelove.

What is mysterious thing about this man is that honestly saying I usually don't get fascinated if man has big muscles and nice smile. Til Schweiger still manages to make me weak. I guess it's all about that natural charisma or something. Enyways, he's definitely earned his place in our man of the month!

Ninni Schweiger... doesn't sound that bad, eh ;)

Here below you can enjoy trailer of Kokowääh where this gorgeous man is acting, enjoy!



 '' Ich kann nicht kochen '', oh so sweet. I guess we have something in common  ;)

 - Ninni

Ps. For some technical problems I can't put this text in our ''Man of the Month'' -part but it will be there some day somehow ;) That's a promise!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti