31.7.2011

Germany, here I come!


Darlings, finally they're here! Oww!


Shirt from H&M
 High heels from very small shoe store in Lahti, Finland
(Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the store)


After spending half of my summer searching for perfect RED high heels I found them. God, I'm so happy. What's more, I've finally decided where I want to go and have my au pair year: In Germany. It's decided.
         The crucial factor in deciding where I would like to go in the end was that I got a postcard from my friend in Berlin ;) I truly realized how much I miss the country and decided it's my course. Now I only need to translate some important papers like references and CV and send those to the agency... workworkwork!


Colorless nail polish from Lumene
Yellow and white nail polishes from Tokmann


- Ninni
Ps. Our Fridays Five is spending its summer holidays darlings, that's why it hasn't been here ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti