25.7.2011

Totally Men-free Year.

Yes, you little sweeties. You read correctly.
Today I and our lovely Feo decided something REALLY radical: Manless year. No more crushes or yearning for someone not existing.

From where we got this extreme idea? Let's see...
When having watched about an year how some of your friends are, despite your several advices, ruining their lives with these basic one-night-stand-boozers (Yea, your friends really believe these men truly love and care about them) and having had enough with these ex-crushes who are constantly surrounding you like a hungry shark and having realized there maybe isn't this man of your dreams anywhere near you right now, you definitely need some sort of timeout. Timeout from men. Definitely then, when having heard reluctantly everything about the sex lives of people around you in just one weekend...

No, no, no more this, please.

Ps. Exceptions are allowed. In serious matter! 
In case you, the man of my dreams, are reading this now don't worry: Feo and I made the deal we'll have a serious meeting and discuss in case I lay my eye on you ;) So much for this radical change, eh... just kidding, I hold on what I've promised ;)






- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti