15.4.2011

Talking about royalties...

Earrings from Orimattilan Kehräämö
ring and bracelets from H&M

Still struggling for what to wear to the party tonight? YES!
I hope our Feo has been more lucky ;)) This theme princess&pink really drives me crazy... Meanwhile my brains are working hard to find anything suitable for tonight I would like to tell you something magnificent and glamorous happened last autumn... Here we go!

Talking about princesses and princes, I had a change to see REAL royalties in my own little country ! And this is not a joke. I was one of the lucky ones when crown princess of Sweden Victoria and her husband Daniel were visiting in Finland. Oh, that elegance and beauty! They both looked very happy and stylish. It was a magical moment. I had earlier watched their gorgeous wedding from TV and now they were actually standing there right in front of me! All I remember is my hands were shaking and my heart was beating very very very hard and guess what?
 .... Of course, in all that fuss, I forgot to take a photo, stupid me. But the moment will stay always in my heart! I guess, I'll never be that near royalty...

But that's enough for royalties today. I bet many of you are going to some parties tonight, eh? ;) Just to cheer up your Friday afternoon and set you, our little darlings, in to party mood, I decided to but some links here. Let's call them ''Our Firdays 5'' !(;  

Let's  paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartyyyy  sweeties !

- Ninni
Ps. By the way stay tuned for weekend  ;)) There's going to be something really mysterious here!

Our Fridays 5 today !
Jennifer Lopez featPitbull // On the Floor
Enrique Iglesias // Tonight
Chris Brown // Yeah 3x
Rihanna // Only Girl (in the World)
Mohombi feat Akon // Dirty Situation

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti