22.4.2011

Ps.

Think I forgot you? No way

No-party-for-Ninni-today. This Friday I'm going to head by car to the countryside and spend there couple of days with my family and relatives. Meanwhile I'm likely to lose my nerves in traffic you little darlings can set yourself to the party mood with our special Friday 5... ;) Remember to have fun today!

Our Fridays 5 today !
Enrique Iglesias feat. Usher // Dirty Dancer
Pitbull feat T-pain // Hey Baby (Drop it to the floor)
Britney Spears // Till The World Ends
Black Eyed Peas // The Time (Dirty Bit)
Duck Sauce // Barbra Streisand

Ps. Had a bad day? Check this! Isn't it adorable... ;))
(the link was about penguin being tickled but for some reason it has disappeared so we changed the video: Still the video is as adorable as the previous video, you don't want to miss it. Check it ;D)   



- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti