20.4.2011


What would be nicer than spending a rainy day watching old photos? Today I've watched at least three hundred photos from last summer and I miss the time a lot ! Sunny days, good food, picnics, football, colorful clothes, beaches, many good parties, hotness... It was super warm, almost infernal, weather here in the far North too. Like many of my friends also I turned 18 last summer! It was maybe the best summer I've lived and I'm sure this summer is going to be at least as good as the summer last year. Can't wait! I needed to put here some summery photos to brighten the feeling... ;)) I also decided to link some fantastic music here. These really made the last summer memorable! Enjoy, little darlings...

Yolanda Be Cool Vrs Dcup // We No Speak Americano
Lady Gaga // Alejandro
Enrique Iglesias feat Pitbull // I Like it
Aste // Normipäivä
Rihanna // Rude Boy
Adam Lambert // Whataya Want From Me
Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina // Stereo Love
Fintelligens // Mikä boogie
Shakira // Waka waka
Cheek // JippiKayJei



... and so on!


I'm also suffering from a terrible traveling fever (like every spring) but I'm afraid this spring I'm not going abroad. Last April I visited Berlin, Germany and I truly had the time of my life... maybe you're going to hear about the city in our ''Worth Seeing'' part some day. Stay tuned!

- Ninni

Ps. Why isn't here any photos from us? That's going to chance some day soon... ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti