21.4.2011

Start of something really serious

Something serious happened in my wardrobe: Total destruction.
For ages I've been telling my friends ''When it comes to clothing, this year I'm going to chance my style more feminine'' but today it started. At last. I threw over half of my goods to bin bag and as an environmental friendly person I'm going to sell them in one secondhand shop with a group of my friends. Of course our Feo is coming too ;) Honestly, I'm not going to miss those clothes and accessories at all 'cause I haven't wore them for years! Now I'm just wondering what has taken so long... I'm I lazy or something?

So long old, colorful hoodies and jeans. Welcome blazers, blouses and high heels !

- Ninni

Ps. Guess what? Today I've heard that I'm going to spend my Easter at countryside with our relatives! Wihii...
At this moment, there's only one song (love the song by the way!) which name describes exactly what I'm feeling right now... Not that I don't like living at countryside (I'm kinda living there in the minute) but I thought I'm going to spend my Easter, quiet and peace. At home. Is that too much to asked?

Lady Gaga // So Happy I Could Die

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti