19.4.2011

LazyDDDDDay

Lazy day indeed ! I hope you little darlings have enjoyed this day 'cause I definitely am! It has finally been warmer and sunnier week after very long and cold winter here in Finland. Today we haven't got anything super special for you (sorry<3) but with a good reason: I and our Feo have been preparing the mysterious thing we've been telling you. Because it has taken so long, I decided to give to you sweeties little hint: Jim Carrey got it in 1994, King Tut had one, you can see ones in theaters... even Paloma Faith have got one! Next we're going to have ones, stay tuned !

Now I'm going to chill and relax: Drink a large cup of coffee and listen to these, I'd suggest you do the same ;)
the Fray // How to save a life
Hurts // Wonderful Life
Adele // Chasing Pavements
Coldplay // Speed of Sound

- Ninni

Ps. Oh by the way, today I was visiting one store called Robinhood and I found the cutest nail files ever! I haven't ever been a huge fan to these ''flower patterns'' but I have to admit these were quite cute ;))
Pps. If you happen to live in Finland, check ''Runway Project'' because It starts in a minute... ;) can't wait!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti