25.4.2011

Inspired by Nature: Countryside

Howdy! Like many of you might know I spend my Easter at countryside with my relatives. Despite I had prejudices my weekend there went pretty well and I really got really inspired by the nature there! Everything was so calm and beautiful.

Here are some photos I took but I have a word of warning to you: Don't judge the quality of the pictures! Try yourself to drive a car, talk with your passengers and look out for those suicidal pheasants who are jumping like crazy in the way AND take photos! Luckily no one got hurt! Not bad for a girl who have had her license not long ago, eh? ;)




Happy Easter!



''Everybody wants to be a cat...''







Please stay there sweety
Yes, it's snow! Even though the temperature was almost +20 degrees !






Watch out !







... Beautiful and calm. All in all I have to say I truly enjoyed my weekend! While driving to the farm I went through one city and I noticed something REALLY strange and amusing ... want to know what? Stay tuned ;) Here is some sort of a hint for you little darlings! This thing I noticed has nothing to do with 50 Cent even though I like some of his songs ;)

Have a wonderful Easter.

- Ninni


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti