23.4.2011

Lazy cosy afternoon

Hah, and while Ninni is trying to cope with an overdose of family time and freedom, I can spend Easter at home ;)

I´ve spent the last two days just laying on the sofa, watching old movies with my four cats and drinking coffee. Yes, I´m an addicted to that stuff.  (And seriously, I sometimes think those furry devastators actually ARE watching TV. At least the animal documents and sport. Swimming is their favourite ;D) I mean, could it get any better than this. Since my dear friend Ninni and I have stressed the last three months over our matriculation examinations it´s really strange to just let loose and vacation. Especially when our entrance examinations are coming up. Can´t wait. (We are both applying for university.)



So, I´m wishing every one of you darlings a very stress free afternoon ;)
Kenny G - Besame mucho 

- Feo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti