24.5.2011

Absolutely fabulous

Ah, as Ninni told before (scroll down) she is trying to change her entire warderobe (not that it wouldn´t have been already more than ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. (Jealous? Me? Never.)

Anyway, I too am desperately trying to do the same. Now my style is... mmm, conservative. While my friends wore pink leopard-patterned leggings, I usually kept on black. Black tights, black skirt, black woollen polo. So I´m just trying to spice things up before I turn into a shapeless, formless pregranny. ;D My goal is more like a timeless parisian classicism with a hint of rock.

People need change. We both, Ninni and I, are pretty much on the edge right now. Soon we are going to move out of town and get a place of our own. Do things ourselves. And I love it. Just can´t wait ;)

- Feo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti