3.5.2011

und es geht ching ching...

It happens every spring. At the winter time  most of them are somewhere hidden but in every spring they're crawling out from their lairs.While driving a car through one small city for a week ago I saw at least 35 of them in 1 minute (And we're not talking about a big city like LA or New York right now)! Every third person was wearing colorful caps, hoodies and sneakers... the streets were crowded of them. After a long and dark winter I found this pretty cool and amusing.

Although when it comes to clothing or music I prefer to keep it simple/elegant/classy and although I've never been a huge fan of this rap or hip hop style and music (or whatever they're calling it nowadays) I have to say: Honestly it's not that bad at all. I have to admit I actually like listening some of songs from 50 Cent for instancee!It's good sometimes to try something new for a change ;)

Haven't ever even tried to liked it? - That's too bad ;)

Spice up your life darlingsss$$ss... 
Cheek feat. Illi // Kanssa Tai Ilman   
Bushido // Ching ching
50 Cent // In Da Club 
Eminem // Not Afraid 
Cheek // Jos Mä Oisin Sä

 





 - Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti