27.5.2011

Four done, two to go and Fridays Five

After spending these three passed days by sitting in a bus, I really started to miss traveling a lot! Not that I wouldn't like to live in Finland but I've always been the type of person who feels like being born in wrong country and who just can't be inside four walls long time ;)

Thinking of you darlings, I took some photos from my ''Entrance exam'' journey in Turku (the city we told you here, where  the'' musik + X'' exhibition is ).  It took 7 and a half hours sitting in a bus yesterday but I must say I enjoyed the travel a lot. From these entrance exams I didn't enjoy that much even though I must say I expected more demanding level, especially from German. It can be that either the tests were easier than they normally are or I just didn't get anything and did all wrong... Whatever! At least I had fun ;)




Studying studying studying

Swedish<3



Something to my friends in Germany



Sightseeing!

Enjoyable day indeed.
Only two entrance exams left and then I'm free. But first graduation party on 4th of June, can't wait ;)

... From this partymood it's quite easy to introduce you our Fridays Five today!
David Guetta feat. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj // Where Them Girls At
Rihanna // S&M
Beyoncé // Run The World (Girls)
Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis // Just Dance
Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer // Give Me Everything

- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti