8.5.2011

Clothing Problem - Solved !

Clothing problem to my graduation party - SOLVED!

Even though they say white is the most stylish color now in the summer, I ended up buying black dress to my graduation party. Yes, seriously: black dress.To my point of view, the dress is feminine, simple, elegant and fitting. Everything that I wanted.


Dress from Halonen (Virpi Loulu)

I believe people generally wear bright colors in happy occasions like this but somehow this dress just stole my heart. To tell you the truth, I was pretty surprised that I liked it so much since I usually do not prefer to wear dresses that much... Somehow this just was the one. And it fits perfectly to our ''Graduation hat'' which we need to wear the whole day ;) (photo coming later)

Talking about clothing I happened to watch news from IS today and found this interesting article. It was about Jared Leto who has also falled for Spirit Hoods! He wore one in Montreal couple days ago. Even though I do not have one, I must admit that in some strange way I kind' like the hat and I'm not the only one: many celebs, like for instance Ke$haVanessa HudgensSnoop Dogg and Bill Kaulitz, have one too! Do you, little darlings? ;)


Ps. Did you remember your mom today sweeties?
At least in Finland we're celebrating Mother's Day today and I surely did remember ! In case you haven't, you need to hurry darlingssss... ;)

Happy Mother's Day !

- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti