6.5.2011

Bonjour






Bonjour! Today I got happily surprised: a postcard from a friend, from Paris! She's my exchange student, a good friend of mine. I love her. Unfortunately I've never been in France. Maybe some day. Even though this card truly delighted me this morning you sweeties can just guess did this card ease my ''traveling fever'' right now...





Inspired by this I've spend my morning the way that remind me the ideal picture of France ;)




Dress from secondhand shop

S'il vous plaît 


   


... Like many of you little darlings know, we give to you every Friday our ''Fridays five.'' With these songs you can set yourselves to the party mood and get ready for your Friday evening ;) 

Our Fridays five
Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull // On The Floor
Taio Cruz // Dynamite (Int'l Version)
Katy Perry ft. Kanye West // E.T.
Flo Rida ft. David Guetta // Club Can't Handle Me
Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludacris // Tonight

... Enjoy your Friday ddddddarlings ;) 

- Ninni 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti