29.5.2011

No need for pocket money

While enjoying a great afternoon with our Feo some time ago, we saw this in one shop window and got really surprised... or more like shocked.




130 euros for one shoehorn?
It can be that I just live quite a simple and miserly life but seriously, come on.

As a young women, we wondered what do they have in this shoehorn because of this vertiginous price. Not that we didn't think this shoehorn is luxurious and wonderful but...  In an area, where poor students live and where is only secondhand shops or cheap grocery stores, who needs this expensive shoehorn? Soon, when I'm going to move to my own apartment, I think I'm wondering do I even have enough money for paying my bills and a packet of pasta or a can of tuna...

On the other hand, if I really ponder this issue and look deep inside of me I'd say that if I would live rich luxury life and if I wouldn't have to watch every coin I get this carefully, this shoehorn would be right now in my hallway! In the end, I think it's quite cool and has a royal taste ;)

- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti