2.6.2011

''Ylioppilaat'' -cookies (recipe without any egg since some of my guests are allergic to it)

Only two days to go and the pressure is on. In this week I've been cleaning, fixing, shopping, planting, tidying,decorating and baking... Stress and deadlines have become really familiar in these days. While I'm waiting for my nervous breakdown I decided to share one recipe I tested for my graduation party!

Don't be afraid if you're not ''professional'' in baking. So far every one here are life and kicking. I need to say that I don't usually enjoy being in kitchen but these were really easy to do, so don't worry!


When using your imagination you see
the cookie is ought to look like the graduation hat on the right hand side ;)

 Ylioppilaat -cookies
(recipe without any egg since some of my  guests are allergic to it)

200 g     margarine
1½ dl     sugar
1/3 dl     potato flour
  3  dl     wheat flour
raspberry jam
chocolate
hundreds and thousands/Sprinkles

Knead the sugar and the margarine so that they're mixed together. Mix potato flour and the wheat flour with the sugar and the margarine.
Roll the dough and use something ''round'' item to do the shape of the cookies. I myself used our schnapps glasses to do them ;)


Then put these cookies to the oven with the temperature of 175°C about for 10 minutes. They should become light brown. Let them cool for sometime.

In the meantime melt the chocolate (with the double boiler so it doesn't burn.) Then dip the upper cookie in the chocolate so that chocolate covers one third and a bit more of the cookie and put one piece of hundreds and thousands/Sprinkles in the middle (look at the photo above.)  Let the cookies cool a bit.

Take another cookie (one that doesn't have chocolate at all) and put the jam there. I myself don't prefer jams much so I didn't put there that much of it. Then put the upper part (Cookie that has a choloate) on the top of the cookie.

Now the ''Ylioppilaat'' -cookies are ready! Congratulations, you made it sweeties ;) 

- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti