14.6.2011

Traveling Plans

Have you little darlings ever considered having an ''au pair year'' in foreign country?  
I definitely have. After completing my school and applying for many universities, this au pair year in foreign country sounds like a perfect plan to me. I truly feel I would need a sort of a break from all the haste and the demands of our school system here.


However, harder question is: Where do I want to go? I have already been as an exchange student in Norway and in Germany, thanks to my old school and its international exchanges. To tell you the truth, I left my heart in Germany. I miss my ex-host family and my friends there. Going back to Germany wouldn't sound a bad idea to me even though in a way I would definitely like to see something totally new. Something different and unexpected!  Maybe Australia, USA or Asia ;)  I can already see me standing in front of the Great Wall of China, shopping in the center of Tokyo, exploring in some kind of a rainforest or sun bathing in the shores of Australia, spotting kangaroos while desperately trying to have a photo of them with my cheap but loved camera...

... and of course doing the chores I'm asked to do ;)

From Berlin a couple years ago

- Ninni



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti