27.6.2011

Incorrigible Romanticist and Died Out Gentlemen




 When entering a restaurant they are there. When going to jogging, they're there. When going to grocery store, they're there... Specially when going to harbor to have a ice cream with your friends, all you can see is them. Happy couples all over the place.

When going to have a walk with our Feo some time ago I remember we were talking about this. Love. In the summertime like this it's all over the place. Not that it's a bad thing, I myself am an incorrigible romanticist but what combine me and our Feo is that we both are suffering from a hard commitment-phobia. Really.

In my situation, I think it's more because of I'm an old-fashioned fool who believes everlasting love and who turns every approach efforts from guys down if there isn't some sort of connection between me and him straight away. It sucks but that's just the way I am. An incorrigible romanticist. Inexplicably, in this weekend I've had mysteriously watched Moulin Rouge two times, played piano and only love songs, wore only delicate and fragile dresses and shirts and wrote a letter to one of my friend who lives in Germany. That was too much romanticism even to me when I think that now...
          Still so far, like many other poor young woman has had, I've had these constant insipid comments like  '' Hi you look really hot... I've followed you the whole evening. Shall we go to my place and... you know... ''  when only this simple  ''Hi my name is... I truly would like to know you better. ''  would be enough or at least a way better choice.

Whoah, good God where are all the Gentlemen! I think they have just died out.


Ps. When it comes to our lovely Feo, I can give to you a little hint: She likes that man should be THE man. Not just any berry picker, you know. True man, an alpha male... You darlings didn't hear this from me, if she asks ;)




- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti