11.6.2011

Girls hit the music festival // Inspired by Style: Ashley Olsen

I'm so excited about tomorrow! We're going to spend a great day with the couple of our good old friends in Helsinki-day concert. Several famous Finnish artists and bands (like Poets of the Fall, Sunrise Avenue, Happoradio...) are going to perform there and what is the best is that this whole thing is free. Yes, I'm dead serious: in Helsinki and free.

The only thing I'm worried about is the weather: When living this North and being used to mainly chilly temperatures, what can you possibly wear when it's over + 30°C in shadow and actually look like you're not totally suffering from the infernal heat. What is more: They have forecasted thunder and rain for tomorrows evening...  I've been looking inspiration to this troublesome situation from the Internet the whole afternoon and accidentally, to my huge surprise, found it! Ashley Olsen.


I bet like many of you sweeties, also I have been seeing her pictures in magazines every now and then. She definitely has the right sense of style and now she truly saved my day. Thanks to her, I've planed to wear black shorts or quite short black pencil skirt, white top with some lace, black low wedge heels, black sun glasses, turban and maybe take my artificial leather jacket with me ;)

Can't wait !

- Ninni

Ps. As you little sweeties might have noticed, there is something totally new here in our blog: New sites. These new sites are called Worth Seeing and Man of the Month. You can enjoy these pages by clicking the names of them under the name of our blog ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti