6.6.2011

WANTED: Red high heels, red lipstick and the right attitude

While enjoying my morning coffee in the sun and reading some magazines my dad gave me from his visit in Germany, I had an inspiration for this summer parties: Red high heels, black dress and a red lipstick. Perfect combination.

Thank you dad !
For a young woman like me, who usually doesn't use bright colors at all and a woman who usually wears only black and white, this might sound quite drastic change. Still, I decided to take a new page and a new attitude in my life. And this doesn't include only this ''clothing style change'' I've been telling you. Why fear bright colors specially in the summer? When my best friend asked me this I said ''I fear they don't fit me since I don't have perfect body''. Only then I realized: How low was that actually? Why pine for something I don't have. Why spend years for wearing only black and white bothering myself for just as stupid thing as that?
I call that really bad self-esteem. I knew something needs to change.

Not that I don't think black and white isn't good and classy combination but when wearing only these for years and years it's getting a bit boring you know ;) That's why I'm not saying good bye for my black and white clothes but welcoming new page and a new bright and happy colors in my life!

Some good music to your day darlings ;) I love the song and the attitude of the artist.

P!nk // So What

Dress from a friend from Berlin
Bag from secondhand shop
- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti