8.6.2011

Amusement Park - a place you darlings need to visit in summer


Rollercoasters, cotton candy, cute guys,  ferris wheel, soft ice cream, carnival spins riders, funny photos, sunny day, laughter, carousels, junk food... and a best friend with you

Sounds like a perfect day to me! Yesterday I had a great day with my best friend in one amusement park called Linnanmäki in Helsinki. While sitting in one rollercoaster I started to think why in the world I haven't done this for a long time? I mean, is it over 5 years now since I visited in amusement park last time... Horrible.

However, yesterday I had the time of my life and we both laughed so much that it started to hurt. I suggest all to visit amusement park at least once in summer! You can't ever be too old for those ;)

  - Ninni

Ps. Here are some photos I and my best friend took yesterday








 
  

Helsinki from Ferris Wheel

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti