13.6.2011

Report from Helsinki-Day festival/concert

Feo and I in the sunglasses and one of our friend ;)

Festival or concert, whatever you call it. The main thing is we enjoyed our infernally warm day in Helsinki-day event yesterday. There were many Finnish artists performing there, like for example Poets of the Fall, Sunrise Avenue and  Happoradio. They all really rocked the show! Among these artists that I just named, there were one band who totally surprised me: Negative. They truly captured my whole attention, even though I had prejudices towards them. Have you darlings seen the percussionist of them? I couldn't take my eyes off him... ;)

This event was filmed and you little darlings can see it from TV in this week. I think it's also coming to Internet, so all you little sweeties who aren't live in Finland right now can see it too ;)

Oh, by the way, I have to share this randomness to you! I saw some celebrities there yesterday ;) I saw one dancer from the TV-program Stage  but unfortunately I can't remember the name of him. I also spotted Sauli Koskinen, the boyfriend of Adam Lambert ...Or at least I thought I saw them. I can't be 100% sure but... you never know ;)

Here below are some photos I took yesterday. The direction changes are because we tried to get closer to the stage.

Poets of the Fall

Sunrise Avenue


Happoradio



Jonne Aaron // Negative

Lauri Ylönen


Poets of the Fall


The percussionist... ;)


Samu Haber // Sunrise Avenue

Negative


In case of you want to hear some music from these bands I suggest these three bands and their songs ;)


Enjoy! 


 


 















 About my outfit in the festival, there were some changes even though I was astonished the style of Ashley Olsen a couple days ago. The reason was, I wanted to look like myself, not just a copy of someone else. Still I have to admit her style was the inspiration of mine. Because I usually prefer keep things simple, I wore a black shorts, black and quite long tube top, denim/jeans waistcoat and my loafers I bought from secondhand shop.



Scarf from a family member from USA
Waistcoat and a wallet from H&M
Sun lotion from Nivea
 

 - Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti