20.6.2011

''Special education and earlier experience, needed''

 '' Special education and earlier experience, needed '', sounds familiar? Definitely.
After spending a couple of these passed months only watching movies and spending my time with my family and friends, I decided that this truly needs to change. I just can't lie on the sofa these couple of weeks when waiting if I got in any universities I applied. Because I don't know if I got in, I can't apply for au pair place either.


When starting to find a job this situation got more complicated. I realized this reality of job seekers weekday isn't a kind of a walkover. It's hard to get a job, specially for this short time, without any special education or earlier experience or what's more irritating: Without family member connection. Argh!


After loosing my nerves and whining this harsh reality of mine to my nearest and dearest, I started to find this ''Special education'': Hygiene Proficiency Certificate! Now I only need to pass the exam of its on Wednesday.


Wish me luck darlings! ;) 

Guess what, I did it!
I got the Hygiene Proficiency Certificate and a JOB ! Wohooo !




- Ninni

Ps. In case you darlings watched Helsinki-day concert on Sunday you may have seen us!
Pps. Talking about concerts darlingsss, don't forget the annual MTV Video Music Awards Japan -awards we told here! It's only 5 days left ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti