17.6.2011

Disney, Haute Couture and Fridays Five

Mulan !


What could be more relaxing than watching old films of Disney when suffering from flu? Yes, I'm dead serious, Disney's children films. Within these couple of days I've watched almost all these old movies and to tell you the truth: I didn't remember how amusing these films can be! In case you darlings think you're too old for these, you really should give them a try!

In addition, I watched a document about Haute Couture from the Chanel Liv.
When having ever understood nothing about this whole term and knowing only a very little about fashion industry, I decided to civilize myself about this mysterious black whole in my head. The only thing I already knew about Haute Couture was: It has something to do with the way they do clothes and with famous names like Chanel, Christian Lacroix and for example Valentino. When feeling a bit better I might tell you little sweeties more ;) Instead, today I've decided to civilize you our little darlings in our ''Worth Seeing'' page later on!


Now, it's time for our Fridays Five. Even though I can't party like a little wild animal today, you sweeties can do it for me. I insist you to have really fun and great Friday in every corner in the World ;)



Our Fridays Five today, Enjoy !











- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti