18.6.2011

Worth Seeing - KUMU, Tallinn

In case you little darlings haven't ever visited in any art museums I suggest you to do that. Honestly, I have to admit I understand modern art (like modern pictures and sculptures) as much as every non-visual artistic person does, so don't be afraid of visiting these museums if your relationship with modern arts is closer to 0% or less ;) It's quite civilizing and fun experience, especially if you take couple of your friends with you !

 Last autumn I and a group from my school visited in KUMU, in Estonia. It's an art museum which contains exhibition halls and to me the pieces of arts there were quite modern and dashing. Kumu offers a lot not only for those who are well-informed with the visual arts but also for someone like me who isn't that abreast about arts, visual arts especially. 

You darlings can read more about the museum here. (Page in English.)

Photographing was allowed in the museum so I and my friends truly made a most of it. Unfortunately a little voice of sense says in my head not to publish those photos here ;)

... At least I found one photo of me that is decent!


When visiting KUMU I need to give you a little hint: Don't miss these amusing little details like this here below! There can be these kind of surprises in every corner and in every door, so promise to keep your eyes open darlings ;)


Excuse me, what isn't allowed to do...




Ps. Information for those people who are always worried about food: yes, you can have something to eat there. In Kumu, there is a small kind of cafeteria where you can have a little bit of this and a little bit of that.





In case you want to know more about this art museum of Estonia check this !





- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti