3.6.2011

Total breakdown.

Total breakdown. Sweat, blood and tears. Oh, this drama...
I'm sorry to say darlings but today I can't give our Fridays Five to you. I'm in a hurry because of the tomorrows graduating party but I promise to give that later on. Earlier this day, I even considered to cancel the whole graduating party because of the massive stress, chaos and hurry...

Marshmallows to my little cousins! Cute, eh? ;)


This song (linked below) really describes the feeling today! Specially the name of it ;)
The band came familiar to me a couple of years ago, thanks to our Feo!
  

Ps. And of course only now I heard that there is interesting event near Finland today! In Moscow: the Muz-TV Awards! Guess I need to be satisfied the versions we can find in the net and wish all the artists good luck... To tell you the truth, some luck in my life tomorrow would be more than welcome.
 I hope the arrangements of our Feos graduating party has been more successful than mine. 

I think all what matters tomorrow is that at least I can enjoy the day with my nearest and dearest: Family, relatives and closest friends ;)

- Ninni 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti