10.6.2011

With all of my love to Dogs // Fridays Five

It's quite practical to own many black or dark colored shirts and jeans you know.
You don't need to be afraid they're getting unclean right away when putting them on and the color black is almost always pretty elegant and proper for many occasions. Not all occasions, of course not. But many still.

However, there's something, or more like someone, who inadvertently happens to make these saving clothes unsuitable and unofficial. DOGS. When it comes to wear dark colored clothes nearby dogs you can say goodbye to your favorite T-shirt or jeans. Today I've been seeking for ages just one piece of clean and HAIRLESS dark jeans for the parties tonight without any luck. There is dog hair everywhere, even when my jeans have supposedly been washed just yesterday... yea, as if.

While using my afternoon picking these dog hairs out from my jeans you little darlings can set yourselves to the party mood with our special Fridays Five. All videos from youtube, naturally ;)

Enjoy your Friday you little sweeties. Let's party tonight !

Our Fridays Five today







  

Ps.  Dear Feo, you hit the nail on the head! I'm planing a trip to somewhere but I'm not going to reveal where,  yet! Here is a sort of a hint for you and to our sweeties;) I love the song and the band by the way!

- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti