9.6.2011

Hit the road jack

Me and the horseman ;D

After spending night after night reading other peoples travelling blogs and hearing my friends telling my how wonderful their a fortnight holiday was I have been longing to pack my backpack and hop into a next plane I get. My restless persona aches to hit the road but what can you do with a lack of cold hard cash.
Egypt, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Ireland, Scotland, you name it.






Anyhow, I´ve been wanting to visit Istanbul for a long time now. A beach holiday isn´t really my cup of tea. Therefore mixed cultural attractions (statues, fortresses, bazaars, museums and palaces) and endless possibilities would offer a lot of ways to loosen up a bit. Too bad I´ve seen only pictures. 
I believe Ninni is also planning a trip somewhere???

- Feo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti