22.6.2011

Talking about inner sense of something.

Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
                                                - Coco Chanel

Some people just have it. That certain aura of… what? Style? Self-confidence? I personally don’t know what it is and I believe I have never achieved it properly (I have tried, oh yes, I have tried) but I definitely can tell when I see one.

You could call it Perfection Without Completeness. That moment when you look at a person who is imperfect in his/her ways but still wonderfully, individually admirable. Let me give you an example.

Jenni Vartiainen, a Finnish pop-artist. She used to be a part of a pitiful pop-group Gimmel (and now all teen-age princesses start throwing rocks and tomatoes at me). Really. Shameful. Pop band. Well I quess you could call it a deviation of youth.

Good God Gimmel is dead.

But for some reason after going solo Jenni became known as an exceptional beauty. She found it. No matter what she wears, she manages to look absolutely magnificent. Her presence makes the air shiver like water and she is unquestionably the queen of the night. Ok, maybe a tiny bit of exaggeration there (maybe) but you got the point.



What a wonderful woman.


 I solemnly swear that I`m never going to stop looking for it or something. Promise.


- Feo

Ps. You can check some of her videos here below! Enjoy darlings.

Jenni Vartiainen // Duran Duran 
Jenni Vartiainen // Missä muruseni on 
Jenni Vartiainen // Ihmisten edessä 

... Because of some technical problems I couldn't load these videos straight here, maybe later sweeties, maybe later.
    
  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti