14.5.2011

Musicians, Dancers... love

Colorful and bright lights all over the place, lyrics mostly overly sugary and naturally about love, men groups who basically remind (or more likely are copies of) Backstreet Boys, women with extra minimal skirts and a long blond hair, colorful outfits, endless glitter... 

... sounds like Eurovision Song Contest is here again

Once again I have to say I was positively surprised when watching Eurovision Song Contest semi final 2 on Thursday evening. I truly liked the joyful songs of Romania and Denmark (Did you sweeties see the singer...oh, love) and I found these identical twins from Ireland pretty delightful. I also enjoyed the enchanting ''sand artist'' in the song of Ukraine! And did you see those incredibly talented dancers in the dance group called ''Flying Steps''... I know generally I might be a bit weak for musicians and dancers but whoah! I felt in love again.

This is incomprehensible since I haven't ever been a fan to this international contests... This year I just might watch the final too ;)

- Ninni

Ps. Manly observations on the way darlings so stay tuned... This time the beard isn't the culmination of our observation as it did for some time ago in our ''Mystery of Men'' text but the same kind of mysterious urge of men still ;)






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti