15.5.2011

Low Wedge Heels and a Form-Fitting Black Dress

Finally my clothing problem to my graduation party has solved once and for all! Maybe the choices I made were a bit too safe but I stand by them. As I promised to you little darlings, here you can see the whole ensemble:



Dress from Halonen (Virpi Loulu)
Shoes from Din Sko 
Traditional Graduation hat from Fredrikson 




Even though they say white is the most stylish color now in the summer, I ended up with a black dress, black blazer (photo coming later sweeties) and a black shoes. To me the whole ensemble is feminine, form-fitting, simple and classy. Just like I wanted.


White earrings from H&M
Golden earring a gift


Four earrings and a woman who wanted to have feminine look ?
Yes, I don't know where the idea came but six years ago I decided to have more piercings. Now I'm dreaming of getting a small tattoo on my wrist or on my ankle but because my pain threshold is very small (I really need to highlight the word very) I think I'll never have the courage to do that. Pity... I know, these ideas of mine maybe doesn't fit to my dream of having more feminine and maybe a bit conservative look but I don't care. All that matters is that I like it ;)

- Ninni

Ps. Did I hear my heart sighed when the singer of a friend in london band came to the stage... oh, love.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti