2.5.2011

Mystery of Men

Enrique Iglesias, Paul McDonald, Hugh Jackman and Adam Levine has it. So did even Ville Valo and Adam Lambert have but Adam wrote in his twitter he'd shaved it off last Friday... Suffering from hangover yesterday, I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the video about TH-twins: Now Bill Kaulitz has it.

Hot or not. Thick, stubble, soul patch, sideburns... anyway: Beard. As a young woman I've noticed men usually have this mysterious period in their lives when they just have to grow a beard. It seems to be a massive urge to them. It's amusing to observe this trend and I've seen this happening to my friends and to my twin brother: Guys just have to do it at some point. When one has done it, others will follow.

The question that is bothering a young woman like me is: Why? Maybe this is some part of becoming a man. Maybe. I think I'll never understand it. Not that I don't like some men with beard: To me it's alright as long as they care for it well. That's why this is for you men! ;)

(I'm not taking the responsibility for the tips since as a woman I have 0% experience)

- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti