28.5.2011

"Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands"

Cherry Tree
 a nice Cup of Coffee
Some chill out by reading a good book. Some by watching a good movie or by taking a nap in the noon. Today, I chose gardening and playing my piano to get more loosen up after picking up some goods from the store for my graduation party.


In case some of you live quite stressful and hectic life in a minute (like I do right now) and haven't ever tried gardening, I warmly suggest it to you. As a young and extremely impatient woman I need to say that as brainless chore as it is, it truly improves your patience and your mental/physical condition. For example I, who hasn't ever been a fan of sports, have got little biceps because of that! Who needs to sweat in gyms to have muscles when you can do some gardening at your home instead ;)

When doing some gardening you can also get rid of work or free time issues that are troubling your mind even for an hour or two. To me, it's therapeutic when you really don't have to think of anything at all. What's more: You don't need to be professional to succeed and it surely doesn't harm anyone if you don't succeed right a way. Imagine how many times this 19 year-old girl have failed by growing anything? Many times !







"Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands"
            - Japanese saying












- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti