11.5.2011

The Right Suit And a Killer Self-Confidence

Colorful and bright lights all over the place, lyrics mostly overly sugary and naturally about love, men groups who basically remind (or more likely are copies of) Backstreet Boys, women with extra minimal skirts and a long blond hair, colorful outfits, endless glitter... 

When watching Eurovision Song Contest semi final for a long time I have to say I truly enjoyed some of the performances. I liked the song of Serbia and I adored the feminine/simple style of Anna Rossinelli from Switzerland (You can enjoy her style more in this video.) But the thing I loved the most was naturally some handsome men in the contest ;) Did you little darlings see tall and handsome Loukas Yiorkas from Greece or cute percussionist of Sjonnis' friend band?

To me, there's nothing more irresistible than a man with the right sense of style. The suit truly makes the man but if a man has a killer self-confidence, if he's well-mannered and if he also have the right sense of style that fits to him... whoaa that makes my knees feel weak!

- Ninni

Ps. Stay tuned. You sweeties are going to hear something surreptitious we've noticed about men soon ;) 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti