23.5.2011

New section in our blog is on the way!

Saved from the end of the whole world, bought a leather jacket (leather artificial) and a cool, relaxing weekend behind. Not that bad for one weekend, eh? ;)





Like some of you little darlings know: For a while ago, I decided to change my style more feminine.I threw over half of my goods, meaning old shabby hoodies to bin bag without second guesses. As an environmental friendly person I sold them in a secondhand store and the result was pretty pleasant: My wardrobe is now quite empty and my wallet is screaming for joy ;)  After my graduation party this girl is going to look for a new style! I started a little bit early and bought a leather jacket like I told you (photo coming here later on.)

Inspired by this ''Seeking for a new style'' -idea, I decided to tell about people who've impressed me with their style of clothing or style of living, anything. They can also be famous or not so famous, men or women, musicians or politicians or young or old, for instance. The thing is they have impressed me some way with how they are. This section is, for now, called ''Inspired by style: ---''
... and you sweeties are going to see the first one pretty soon ;) sssstay tuned!

Ps. Yea, these nails truly are my own nails. no fake, no structure nails. Guess there are few bright sides of being a pianist, eh? ;)

- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti