24.5.2011

Inspired by Style: Sammy Winward

Divine hair, beautiful, fantastic sense of style and enviable British accent.

... Sounds like  Sammy Winward !




Some of you sweeties might have heard from her, some maybe haven't. In case you haven't, you should check the youtube video above! Point your attention especially to that gorgeous blond hair! Inspired by this very beautiful actress, singer and model, I decided for an year ago to let my hair grow longer ;) Oh, she's so beautiful! Some of you who haven't ever heard from Sammy Winward are maybe wondering that from were I first heard from her?

I saw my parents watching one British TV soap opera called Emmerdale and I decided to watch it too. Somehow, like many other soap operas, it got me! Sammy Winward really stood up from everyone else and I loved her style in the soap opera right away. Not all her clothes would probably suit me that gorgeously but I think those really suits her! That's why I choose her today in '' Inspired by Style '' -part!

I actually started to consider blond hair because of her ... ;)

- Ninni

Ps. Even though the song is old it fits the theme perfectly! Roxette // The Look

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti