18.5.2011

Have Britney Spears and Adam Lambert something in common? Well...

Maybe they don't have. There was just something that caught my eye...I just had to share this random information with you sweeties!

While reading my tomorrows entrance examination I watched television and only now noticed the cool video of Britney Spears great song '' Till The World Ends. '' Despite her dashing leather gloves and cute/talented dancers stole my attention, somehow this video reminded me from the music video of Adam Lambert ''For Your Entertainment. '' Somehow. Especially the first minute of it and the first chorus. When saying this to my friends they said they have noticed the same thing too!

Have you little darlings? ;) In case you haven't, you can enjoy the great videos from the videos from youtube below...







- Ninni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti